When you find a rental house or rental apartment that you are interested in renting through Attaché-TMS, contact one of our rental agents at 613-727-1369. We are here to assist you every step of the way.
- We start by scheduling a visit to the available property with our rental agent.
- Once you have seen and are interested in renting the house or apartment you will need to fill out and submit an Offer to Lease form. (Download PDF form from site).
- When we have received your Offer to Lease we will contact you to verify your information and offer. (An “Offer to Lease” is just what it says. You can ask for painting, one month free, reduced rent or other incentive).
- We will contact and present the landlord with your Offer to Lease. The landlord will respond to the Offer to Lease. and may accept, counter or reject it.
- If you and the landlord are unable to come to agreement on rental price, term and conditions (painting etc) based on the Offer to Lease, the rental will not be completed.
- Your Offer to Lease is conditional upon Attaché-TMS verifying your financial ability (employment, bank accounts etc.) and completing landlord reference and credit checks to its satisfaction.
- We will contact you to inform you if your Offer to Lease has been accepted or rejected.
- When your offer has been accepted we will prepare the lease and arrange for a lease signing in our offices.
- First and last months rents are required when the lease is signed.
- All our leases require tenants to carry Tenant’s Insurance (contents and liability; proof is required).
- A move-in inspection of the property will be scheduled with you for the start of the lease. At this time you will receive the keys to the property.